Getting A Quote
How to Obtain a Quote
Here is a great feature of Little Smokey's Engineering Bookstore at AIS Engineering Books, Inc. and you do not even have to register. Just remember, pricing may change including shipping cost.
- Fist Step - No need to register or set-up an account
- Find your first book and add it to your shopping cart
- Next, find another book and add it to your Cart and notice the Total: $XXX.xx and record the amount
- Next Step - While on the same page as the Total: $XXX.xx, look below the total weight of the order and there is a link to estimate the shipping charges
- Click on the "Estimate Shipping Charges"
- A pop-up screen will ask you the following shipping questions to answer:
- Postal Code
- Is the Ship to a Residence or Business
- Click on "Submit" and your shipping charges will be calculated by UPS (United Parcel Service)
- Finally, write down the estimated shipping charges and the total for your books and you have the same quote that we provide.
Here are some rules to keep in mind when you get a quote:
- Pricing changes about every three-months on a quarter of the books
- Shipping fuel surcharges are adjusted every 2-weeks to 4-weeks
Keep these two items above in mind, when you note your book order quote, and process the order within 14-days or sooner to minimize the chance of a price change for a book or the shipping.
When clicking on the book [selecting your book] that you want to add to your quote add each book to your "WISH LIST" This way those books will be there when you place your order later.
Requests for book order quotes is time consuming, so we may not honor all request.